Let's Ditch Class on a Nice Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(BB Dakota Faux Fur Vest, Forever 21 Tunic, Express Jeans)

It was so beautiful today I wanted to eat the sun and throw up rainbows.
I had class from 8:30 to 3 but my classmates and I left early to "grab lunch" and "do research" which really was walk around Pier 39, act like tourists, eat my animal fries from In-n-Out and doing yoga with the seals. (Thank you Courtney for the first two pics! <3)
If you're wondering why I look so bloated in the last pic, it's cus I just finished a huge Shrimp Burrito with lots and lots of chips.
and thank you for the questions! I'll answer them very soon.

Hope all of you guys have a wonderful week!
Love, Aimee
You have read this article Outfit with the title Let's Ditch Class on a Nice Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/11/let-ditch-class-on-nice-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...