Living Room Cool




(Herff Christansen vest, Vintage skirt, Hasbeens for H&M shoes, Hallelu and MANGO rings)

This week so far has been a breeze. I've finally gotten some much needed r & r! Finally getting over the crazy allergies that decided to take over my body, and feeling much better now! This week, I went to support my lovely sister Dylana at her H&M photoshoot for the new Hasbeens and H&M shoe collaboration. I am wearing them here in this post! These Swedish clogs are extremely comfy and give me an extra unneeded height boost. They go perfectly with the rest of my wardrobe, so I'm quite happy to get a pair before they even hit stores! The photoshoot was a complete blast. I got some great behind the scenes footage of Dylana, catching her looking like a total supermodel. At the shoot, we even got in a few sister shots as well (me as her sidekick ehehhe!)! I'm excited to see how the shoot turned out!

And with the sudden heat we've been having, all I feel like doing is lounging around, in the warmth of my living room to be exact! Besides my new Hasbeens for H&M sandals (which I kind of keep wearing now), I've got on a stellar zipper vest and my favorite velvet vintage skirt. Super simple. The heat makes me lazy and sleepy, but I'm loving the change in behavior :)

UPDATE: It's also FREEBIE FRIDAY on Nylonmag.com. See my feature and be sure to enter to win a bunch of VOLCOM clothes from the new collection! Enter HERE!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Living Room Cool. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/04/living-room-cool.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...