Decorating with Louis Vuitton Trunks



My mom has this huge Louis Vuitton trunk that she's had forever and not only is it pretty to look at it's also gotten so much use. From a side table in our home to a display table in the store window when she used to have a clothing store. I remember so many customers came into the store asking my mom if the trunk was for sale.

The above images are just a few of my favorite ways that the trunk has been incorporated into interiors. These looks are totally doable with vintage trunks as well.

More on my Pinterest
You have read this article Inspiration / Interior Design with the title Decorating with Louis Vuitton Trunks. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/decorating-with-louis-vuitton-trunks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...