Which Way to Heaven


Gray skies...go away? Peeps of sunshine, please come back! It's been hard getting dressed for this bipolar weather. I peek outside, everyone is wearing puffers, and I actually go out...and it's hot enough to just wear a tee-shirt. I never fail to dress inappropriately. But this day, I think I did something right. Giant furry coat on hand, I managed to survive the chill in a sick pair of printed Custo Barcelona pants. I'm getting back in the 70's spirit and I want to wear these every single day. Pretty beaded jewels by Vanessa Mooney also scream the free-spirited 70's, a time I wish I lived through. Her skull rosary is just another way to praise the lord.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Which Way to Heaven. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/04/which-way-to-heaven.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...