Having fun in Florals

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Minkpink Dress)
Remember that day when I, like an idiot went to H&M at 7 in the morning?
Well as soon as it turned 9 my friend Stella and I went into this store (forgot the name) that carried a lot of Minkpink clothes. I've only seen their clothes online and had no idea that a store in SF would carry it so I hurried up and purchased this dress. Unfortunately, the booby area is a little big on me(this is size S) but I still heart it due to the bad ass zipper detail and odd black side patches on a girly floral dress.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Having fun in Florals. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/04/having-fun-in-florals.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...