Not a Sailor

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage Blazer, Banana Republic Shirt, Dress from Mom, Steve Madden Boots)

So I finally purchased two big dressers for my closet over the weekend after getting sick of not being able to find my clothes and wearing the same thing over and over again and I found so many new clothes(yay!) and other clothes that haven't been loved by me and are desperately seeking a new owner.
Therefore, I have decided to list a very few of them on ebay.
You can check them out HERE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You have read this article Outfit with the title Not a Sailor. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/04/not-sailor.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...