Roots Covered

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(AA Top, Charlotte Russe Bustier, Levi's Shorts, White Booties from Santa Monica, Vintage Sunglasses)

I get a lot of questions regarding my make up and I only draw my eye brows and put blush on. No, I'm not confident with my looks but I'm just too lazy to remove my make up so I keep it minimal. I'll do a somewhat beauty post soon regarding the make up, cleanser and lotion I use.
Aimeeways my darlings, hope you guys are enjoying this long weekend and if you haven't already, go out and watch Inglorious Bastards!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Roots Covered. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/09/roots-covered.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...