Ride Me

The reason I slept in on my first day of NYFW was because I took a 10:30pm flight and arrived at 6:30am the next morning and waited for my friends who flew in an hour later to have coffee with them. I simply knocked out for a few hours when I got to the hotel therefore, missed a few shows. I am very grateful to have been invited to these shows and did not mean to offend anyone by any way.

2
Amongst the shows I was lucky enough to attend, Betsey Johnson's show was definitely the most fun and energizing.
The show started with bright candy colored clothes and a model skateboarding in high heels who fell right away (unfortunately, I saw this coming) followed by amazing black and white attire, wild hair which seemed easily achievable, and just pure great energy from all the models. The make up on the girls were absolutely lovely and I cannot get the amazingly sexy sheer black maxi dresses out of my head.

1
4
6
5
(Bad photos by me, Good photos via Style.com)
You have read this article Betsey Johnson / Fashion Week / Inspiration / New York with the title Ride Me. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/ride-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...