Did You Hear the Blue Angels?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Forever 21 H81 Sonoma Woven Jacket, Max Mara Oversized Cardigan, Forever 21 Feather Print Tunic, Dirty Laundry Boots)

A while back I won a gift card from Forever 21 for the Back to School contest held by Chictopia.
As soon as Aimee Song(yup, that's me) got her gift card, I bought this jacket and tunic and a few other stuff that I can't wait to wear. I got the tunic in Medium just so that I could wear it as a dress even after it shrinks(and it's the perfect length!)
Thank you Forever 21 & Chictopia.

Btw, I can see the blue angels flying by from my window. Pretty cool & loud. lol
You have read this article Outfit with the title Did You Hear the Blue Angels?. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-hear-blue-angels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...