They Call Me Shiny Moon Face

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage Top, F21 sequin tube top worn as a skirt, Steve Madden Lace Up Booties)

The biggest reason I hate putting my hair up is because I have what my dad calls 'Moon Face'
which is a really round face. When I was little, my dad used to tell me that my face was shaped like a moon. I always thought that was a good thing. When in fact, it was his way of saying 'your face is chubby.'

(All photos taken by Wes Mason Photography)
You have read this article Outfit with the title They Call Me Shiny Moon Face. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/10/they-call-me-shiny-moon-face.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...