Living Pretty

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought once I was done with this semester I was going to have time to start decorating my apartment but unfortunately & fortunately the firm I work at got super busy so I'm working full time this week and probably next week.
Here are some of my favorite living room images that's been sitting in my 'Living Room Inspiration Folder.'

(City Sage, Home Sweet Home Tumblr)
You have read this article Inspiration / Interior Design / Living Room with the title Living Pretty. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/05/living-pretty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...