Peace, Love, and Respect

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(People's Liberation Leather Jacket studded by me, gifted Pink Loose Knit Sweater from Storets, Hollister Denim Shorts, Urban Outfitters Black Mesh Knee Highs, Underground Buckle Boots)

My boyfriend and I saw the John Butler Trio play live and let me just say, they were amazing live. I know I use the word amazing pretty often, but these guys were truly amazing.
John Butler can seriously sing and plays all kinds guitars (he played about 6 different guitars and a banjo)
For those who don't know the John Butler Trio(it's ok, if I didn't date my boyfriend I wouldn't have known who they were either), below is one of my favorite songs of theirs.
They sound exactly the same live. actually even better live.

You have read this article concert / John Butler Trio / Outfit with the title Peace, Love, and Respect. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/05/peace-love-and-respect.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...