Being Feminine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How awesome are the shoes? and I love the red striped monokini Gemma is sporting.
I'm going to Kentucky with Wesley Mason and Charcoal tomorrow. I'm super excited for the warm weather and beautiful scenery and yes, lots of delicious food.
I hope Charcoal does ok in the plane this time since he'll be with both of us.

(images via Studded Hearts & random Tumblrs. sorry for the lack of image source. I'll try to keep better track of them in the future)
You have read this article editorial / Inspiration / photography with the title Being Feminine. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/06/being-feminine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...