A Girl Can Dream

20100803-5
20100803-2
20100803-3-2
20100803-4-2
20100803-1
(Gifted Linen Blazer from Style by Marina, Black Cropped Lace Top from a store in Melrose, Vintage Levi's Cut offs, Alexander Wang Abbey Sandals via Gilt.com, Gifted Botkier Ava Bag)

Sometimes I like to go to the Design Center and look at expensive furniture and home accessories that cost way more than my monthly rent and just dream about owning a beautiful house and decorating it the way I want to. I remember when I used to work at the Design Center, every lunch break after I ate my lunch and my favorite chocolate cake at Philippe Patisserie, I would walk around the showrooms and drool over everything they had. Seriously best way to kill time and torture yourself and your boyfriend.

You have read this article Outfit with the title A Girl Can Dream. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/08/a-girl-can-dream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...