Blush Tones

12435
(gifted American Apparel head scarf/turban, gifted La Moxie coat, H&M sweater & jeans, Kelsi Dagger Boots, Jennie & Cailyn bag, customized 'Aimee' ring from my mom, Anarchy Street stone ring, Cartier ring)

I've been meaning to photograph this 'Aimee' ring my mom got me awhile back for my birthday present but it's always been hiding either behind or infront of my Cartier ring and it's so tiny it's hard to photograph. Every time I see this ring, it reminds me of my mom and I get sad and happy at the same time. My moms in the hospital due to some health problems and I think she's getting out this week just in time for my little tall sister's birthday so I couldn't be happier.

Btw, I had no idea I had two moles on my pinky until this photo. hahaha
You have read this article Outfit with the title Blush Tones. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/03/blush-tones.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...