The Light of the Sun Blurred and Annihilated All color

16
50
4
(Anarchy Street Shirt, H&M Suede Shorts, Opening Ceremony Heels, Botkier Haven Satchel, Revlon Nail Polish)

I'm going to miss walking around the city..

Couple of funny facts about me:
I hate having my hair up due to my moon face.
I tend to have my mouth opened all the time which once resulted in me swallowing a fly that flew inside of my mouth while biking down a hill.
I eat more than my boyfriend and as much as my 200 lbs 6'3 Dad
90% of the things I buy lately are from online. I'm addicted to online shopping
You have read this article Outfit with the title The Light of the Sun Blurred and Annihilated All color. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/03/the-light-of-sun-blurred-and.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...