At Home with Gisele/ Elle Girl Japan Magazine

Hallelu cardigan, H&M tee, Rue De Jeans











It's kind of unreal to keep seeing myself in magazines, especially in ones from overseas! But it feels good to be featured as a person, and not just a pretty face. Here are a few snapshots and outtakes from my shoot with Gisele Magazine and Elle Girl Japan, shot at my home in Southern California. Wherever I travel, I always miss the comfort of home and just having so much personal space... and er, closet space! Here, I have the freedom to do whatever I want and be creative. It's so private and is a great place for me, my music, and work. I feel lucky to have such an awesome family that has created such a comfy home to come back to! Glad to get to spend it here this 4th of July! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! Photos by Nuria of Elle Girl/Gisele Magazine.
You have read this article Natalie Suarez Elle Girl Japan Gisele Magazine with the title At Home with Gisele/ Elle Girl Japan Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/07/at-home-with-gisele-elle-girl-japan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...