Dashes of Red

1
2
43
5
(Mom's Red Cardigan, Gap Shirt, Levi's Denim Cut-offs, Steve Madden Heels, Coach Bag, Ray Ban Aviators, Anarchy Street,CC Skye & Low Luv Bracelets, Kenneth Cole Watch)

Started out this year's Labor Day by waking up super early to go surfing with Wesley Mason despite the gloomy weather at the beach. Even though I got beaten by the waves a few times and almost busted my head with my surf board, it was my best so far. Afterwards I spent some quality mother and son time with Charcoal before we dropped him off at our friend's home since we're leaving for New York today. As a matter of fact, our plane takes off in 2 hours. I haven't really planned any outfits for New York so I just packed really simple, easy dressing clothes that I can mix and match so hopefully I'll be able to figure something out.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Dashes of Red. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/09/dashes-of-red.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...