Before Dark





(Elkin sweater, H&M shirt, Bishop of Seventh pants, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Vanessa Mooney/David Yurman jewelry, Ax + Apple necklace, Tory Burch shoes)

Evenings in NYC are getting more and more chilly! I'm already seeing people sporting scarves under their jackets! This weekend, which was blessed with clear skies and warmth, was just an exception. I made sure to be outdoors as much as possible, knowing that rainy days are ahead. Just sitting in a park with a tee shirt, jeans, and a cold drink was refreshing. As I'm transitioning into fall, I see myself in trousers and cropped sweaters layered over button downs! Boyish clothes are just so much more comfy when it is cold out! I've also been sporting an adorable pair of penny loafers by Tory Burch. I swear they make any look instantly more relaxed and chic. Because I walk everywhere and I'm constantly on my feet, slipping into these little guys feels like heaven at the end of the day!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Before Dark. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/10/before-dark.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...