Bouncing Around Bond Street






(Lulu's coat, Club Couture button down, MiH jeans, Tory Burch shoes, Botkier bag, Saint Claude necklace, Milor/Vanessa Mooney/Jewelmint rings)

In between work and castings, I've managed to squeeze in a few press events as well! I love visiting the beautiful showrooms and getting a glimpse of collections from new up-and- coming designers. Already, I have a stack of lookbooks that I've been flipping through, jotting down notes next to the pieces that grab my attention for next Spring. Best part though is getting to bounce about town with one of my very good friends Christina, who snapped up these photos of me on Bond Street. Always, I find this street quite magical. Just off the bustling shopping area on Broadway, it's surprisingly quiet, and the light somehow bounces off the buildings in an unreal way. Visiting these showrooms already displaying Spring collections has gotten me in a warm weather mood, but it's obviously just BEGINNING to be fall here. And so, take a look-see at the newest addition to my wardrobe: a rust fur collared coat. I'm kind of obsessed. Whenever I'm a bit under the weather, I'll throw on this bad boy and instantly feel like the boho rock chick I've always dreamed of. Oh and to top it off, I got a rad manicure from NCLA! The navajo print couldn't be more perfecto.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Bouncing Around Bond Street. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/10/bouncing-around-bond-street.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...