After Tibi

1
aimee-song
3THE CUT(BB Dakota Faux Fur Vest, gifted Jarlo Floral Blazer, Anarchy Street Sweater, Jean Paul Gaultier for Target dress, Givenchy Bag, Burberry Wedges)

These were taken after the Tibi show, which was absolutely amazing btw. The first image was taken by Lee Oliveira whom I've been following forever on instagram only to find out he's been following me on instagram too. The second image was taken by the lovely Tamu from All the Pretty Birds. I've been following Tamu's blog for the longest time and it was definitely surreal when she knew who I was.
Btw, did you know that this was my first time seeing snow fall from the sky? Growing up in LA, I've only seen snow on the ground when snowboarding at the mountains but never have actually seen it fall from the sky.

1/2/3/4
You have read this article Fashion Week / New York with the title After Tibi. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-tibi.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...