Long Strides

(Muubaa burgundy leather jacket, Cheap Monday denim skirt, Lovers & Friends grey sweater, Dr. Martens boot, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT MESSENGER bag)

These past few days, I've gone back to black. But only for a little bit. Lord knows I always need me some color! But yes, I've suddenly been throwing on my blackest of denim, my heavest of leather jackets, and knit sweater. Here, I've got this killer Cheap Monday find...the long maxi denim skirt. Yes, it's a bit punk, but also something I think my mum would have worn back in the day. It's only necessary to take extremely long strides with this baby, paired with a good chunky platform. Who said girls always had to be dainty? I mean, I learned from Dy, who as a kid traded in ballet tutus for platform sneakers hehe! Anyways, it's back to work today...in between a morning stop at the agency, to checking in at the factory. Luckily, there are always lunch breaks in the park! Come Spring, days begin earlier and earlier, and are ending later and later. One more week, until just pure music and fun in the desert sun! Patiently waiting in my heavy layers...
You have read this article with the title Long Strides. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/04/long-strides.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...