No Lifeguard


It's Only Rock n' Roll

It's Only Rock n' Roll by natalieoffduty
(Featuring Acne and Balmain leather pants, River Island and vintage vests, Raen sunglasses, and Lanvin hat)

I am beyond excited for this month's California adventures. COACHELLA, Palm Springs, LA!!! HOME, HOME, HOME, is calling my name! And there will be music, lots of it! Currently dreaming of my swimming pool in the backyard, killer one-piece suits, desert sun, and palm trees. Coachella is just the start. Beginning with sitting in the grass with blankets and booze, I'm excited to let my hair down, and throw on the fringed vests, and denim cut-offs. The roadtrip up to LA is all about the leather trousers, and band tees we pick up a long the way. The freedom of having so much open space to play with! Adventures I live for every single year. That little bit of home I always get to revisit.

Follow all of my inspirations, thoughts, and loves now on Polyvore

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
  Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title No Lifeguard. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2013/04/no-lifeguard.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...