In Study Mode

My finals are coming up & I've got 2 projects due so I am in a major study mode.
I'm so proud of myself because my class ended at 6pm but I stayed later to study and work on my project. hehehe =)

Vintage Jacket, Old Sweater, Walgreen stockings/tights, Steve Madden boots, H&M Belt, LV bag

Vintage Jacket, Old Sweater, Walgreen stockings/tights, Steve Madden boots, H&M Belt, LV bag


Vintage Jacket, Old Sweater, Walgreen stockings/tights, Steve Madden boots, H&M Belt, LV bag
(Vintage Jacket, Old Sweater, Walgreen stockings/tights, Steve Madden boots, H&M Belt, LV bag)
Thank you for all the lovely concerns & comments about my skin problem.
I put this vaseline type lotion called Aquaphor all over my body after a shower last night and when I woke up my skin felt a lot better. =)
Aimeeways, are you guys ready for Thanksgiving?
I know I am! Although most of the time I'm probably going to have to work on my final projects.
Love, Aimee
You have read this article Outfit with the title In Study Mode. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2008/11/in-study-mode.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...