Black Paint

I went to the hardware store and got some black paint to paint a mirror I got from the Goodwill store yesterday. I bought the paint so I could paint it today, but I forgot to buy the brush. lol
Oops!

Arden B Bomber Jacket, Charlotte Russe Plaid shirt, American Apparel Men's Thermal shirt, Abercrombie denim shorts, Ugg boots

Arden B Bomber Jacket, Charlotte Russe Plaid shirt, American Apparel Men's Thermal shirt, Abercrombie denim shorts, Ugg boots

Arden B Bomber Jacket, Charlotte Russe Plaid shirt, American Apparel Men's Thermal shirt, Abercrombie denim shorts, Ugg boots
(Arden B Bomber Jacket, Charlotte Russe Plaid shirt, American Apparel Men's Thermal shirt, Abercrombie denim shorts, Ugg boots)

and back to my Interior Design Post.
I remember seeing Lisa Edelstein's NY home in the US Instyle but once gain it was featured in Instyle Russia November 2008.
Her overall interior is a bit bohemian(my favorite) with a neutral tone but she makes it fun and girly by adding colorful accessories.


Lisa Edelstein's NY home Instyle


Lisa Edelstein's NY home Instyle
Lisa has a simple cow print above her headboard. How fun!


Lisa Edelstein's NY home Instyle


Lisa Edelstein's NY home Instyle


Lisa Edelstein's NY home Instyle

You have read this article Outfit with the title Black Paint. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-paint.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...