Feeling Neutral

It was raining, (once again!!) in San Francisco,
but because I was a good girl who went to school and didn't ditch,
I got out when it stopped raining. =)
Aimeeways, thought I'd share some gorgeous neutral living rooms with you..











I heart the gorgeous graphics/patterns on the pillows and fabrics.

It gives a neutral living room a less boring look.













I love this living room that Johnathan Adler designed. I absolutely heart the mirror















(image source: Katya de Grunwald, Domino, Decor Pad)



and this is me today, my face looked very crappy so I wore my glasses (not that it really covers anything. lol)

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Arden B outfit, Forever 21 belt, H&M necklace





You have read this article with the title Feeling Neutral. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2008/11/feeling-neutral.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...