My Blazer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage Blazer with new buttons, Forever 21 Shirt, Express Jeans, Steve Madden Boots, H&M Scarf)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been contacted by the fabulous Mimi, from La Mimi a couple weeks ago and was lucky enough to be featured as Fashion Idol of the Week. Her site is not just another fashion blog. She has amazing fashion and beauty articles, talks about the current trends, and has a weekly fashion idol feature where you can find other amazing inspirational bloggers. You can check my interview, along with other blogger's interview here.
You have read this article Interview / Outfit with the title My Blazer. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-blazer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...