My Favorites

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage jacket, dress my mom bought from a boutique in LA, Arden B. tights, Steve Madden boots)

Currently listening to: Common's New Album

So I'm wearing my favorite dress and my favorite jacket. The jacket tones down the girliness of this dress. To be honest, my mom and I loved the dress so much we got it in white as well. (It's hard to tell but the dress is actually grey)
Do you guys watch It's always Sunny in Philadelphia?
I'm not the type of gal that gets obssessed with TV shows but I am really into this show.
My bf got the DVD and I've been up all night watching the episodes. Gosh, it's so good. I know I've talked about it before, but it's just that good.
You have read this article Outfit / Steve Madden Boots with the title My Favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-favorites.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...