Behind the Lens

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Silk Blouse: Vintage, Furry Vest: Forever 21, Trousers: Bebe, Belt: Vintage, Booties: Stefane Kelian, Sunglasses: Chloe

How amazing are these Chloe sunnies?! The perfect little piece that really made the whole look that much better. Since my face is quite small, they are really oversize and that's what I love about them! Also, I am currently wearing this faux fur vest over just about anything. I can't believe I've waited so long to get my hands on one of these things! I love it so much! Fur & big sunnies equals crazy cool. I was all ready to celebrate the holidays this season! Speaking of which, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. Mine was filled with yummy food, time with the family, and sitting through lots and lots of great movies! I loved it! The holidays still aren't over, we've still got New Years! Enjoy the best time of the year! :)

I made another collage as well! I love the lighting in all these photographs, so beautiful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo, Natalie

You have read this article with the title Behind the Lens. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/12/behind-lens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...