I Change My Mind

I told my Wesley Mason that I didn't want another bag for my birthday/Christmas since it's recession and I'd rather get a nice Knoll sofa instead of the very uncomfortable Ikea sofa in my living room. However, lately I've had two dreams about the nude beige Chanel bag and after seeing Whitney sporting it, I'm pretty sure I'm going to dream about this bag until I have it.
I mean, it's one of those bags that's going to last a lifetime and won't go out of style you know?

(Btw, I'm wearing pretty much the same outfit as Whitney atm except I have boots on instead of cute flats. Oh Whitney!)
Chanel Bag
Whitney Port
(image source: celebrifi)
You have read this article Inspiration with the title I Change My Mind. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-change-my-mind.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...