Turn the Lights Off So I Can Glow

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us(H&M Men's Denim Shirt, Charlotte Russe Sequin Dress, Alice + Olivia for Payless Boots)

Just taking a break from my final project(s)
I went to a fun dinner with some lovely ladies today, which ended up with me eating 5 cupcakes.I can still taste the cupcakes in my mouth. hehehe
Aimeeways, I'll try to post pictures of the dinner later this week after my finals
Till then,Have a wonderful week beautiful people!
Love, Aimee

You have read this article Outfit with the title Turn the Lights Off So I Can Glow. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2009/12/turn-lights-off-so-i-can-glow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...