In the Desert, You Can't Remember Your Name

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blazer: Promod, Tank: StyleSofia, Trousers: Zara, Flats: J.Crew

This week I took a trip to the fabulous LAS VEGAS! I love walking through the glamorous hotels and admiring all the high-end designer stores. And having a nice buffet once in a while won't do you any harm hehe! Vegas is in the middle of the desert, so I brought along a strong shouldered blazer to shield myself from the chilly winds. Paired it with my StyleSofia Champagne Tank Top and the softest, most comfortable trousers ever made. Beige with black is my new favorite combination.
Shopping is huge in Vegas and my main mission was to find a perfect bag, big enough to put all the little things I carry around everyday. The small shoulder bags I usually wear just aren't cutting it! So I lucked out and bought a beautiful Bally bag in the softest leather! Will show it to you next time! But for now, have an awesome weekend everyone and a great Easter!
You have read this article with the title In the Desert, You Can't Remember Your Name. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-desert-you-can-remember-your-name.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...