Side Braid, Fringe, and Clogs

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Seventh Door Fringe Knit Cardigan courtesy of Seventh Door, Hanes White Shirt, Genetic Denim, Zara Open Toe Ankle Strap Clogs)

It's hard to see but I actually have a raccoon sun burn due to the goggles I was wearing while snowboarding in 75 degrees. I was snowboarding in short sleeves and if I had brought shorts, I would've snowboarded in shorts. hehe

Oh and btw, I've been given an honor to judge an online styling competition on Couturious.
The first place winner gets $2000, second place $750, and the third place winner gets a $200 cash scholarship and this contest is opened to current and incoming students of 8 participating schools.
There are about six days left so hurry up and go style! =D
More details here.

You have read this article fringe cardigan / genetic denim / Outfit / zara clogs with the title Side Braid, Fringe, and Clogs. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/04/side-braid-fringe-and-clogs.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...