Sweet Tooth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blouse: Vintage Saks 5th, Shorts: Vintage Versace, Shoes: Stefane Kelian

So I'm pretty much a Red Bean Popsicle junkie. After my recent travels through South-East Asia, I can eat anything stuffed with red bean. Now that I'm back home, I have to resort to Chinatown and the cute ladies in the bakery downtown who can memorize your order way before packing it, even if you say "minus 3 of those buns, plus 4 of those...scratch that, 2 of THOSE." I don't know how they do it! But this sweet treat totally beats out the "bear claws" over at the bakery. It's so refreshing especially during these past few days which have been incredibly warm. Due to the weather, I've been living in these denim shorts nearly everyday. Gross, I know. These just happen to be lying by my bed so instantly I put them on every morning. I recently bought a few new vintage button-ups (I know, I need to stop collecting), and this is one of them! Anyways, I hear there is some rain coming, though it doesn't look it...hmm, maybe it's time to wash the shorts anyways!
You have read this article with the title Sweet Tooth. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/04/sweet-tooth.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...