Bloggers Unite








(Bebe blazer, Stylesofia Tee, SOLD Design Lab jeans, Banana Republic boots, Free People sunglasses)

A little over a week ago, my sister Dylana and I met up with another LA blogger babe, the cute and incredibly nice Julie Sarinana of Sincerely Jules. She is a stylist here in LA and we originally met when she booked me for a photoshoot early last year. We talked about everything over sandwiches in a cute Silverlake restaurant. I'm so happy we all got together. With so much in common, we easily became friends. I love how we can laugh at just about anything. After lunch, we headed to a nearby field for a little "prairie" photoshoot. We had so much fun, and ended up snapping photos for about an hour! We are dorks like that. Jules and I get to work on a few upcoming projects this year so I will definitely be seeing more of this pretty little lady.

Follow Natalie Off Duty

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
You have read this article with the title Bloggers Unite. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/01/bloggers-unite.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...