Winter in California

5312684
(Forever 21 Parka & V-Neck Sweater, DIY Vintage Levi's Cut-offs, Target Socks, Boots from Le Jolie in Melrose)

I was too excited to sleep last night when Wesley Mason told me that we would be going to the dog beach with Charcoal since the entire state of California was going through a beautiful warm weekend.
I grew up near the beach back in LA but after moving to San Francisco, thanks to the cold weather, I've only went to the beach once which makes me appreciate a trip to the beach even more. It was actually Charcoal's first time at the beach and he absolutely loved it!

Btw, Happy Martin Luther King's Day! Thank you Mr. MLK for the freedom we enjoy everyday!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Winter in California. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/01/winter-in-california.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...