Through the West Village





(Hallelu blouse, Hudson Jeans, Velvetine bag, Dolce Vita boots from Helianthus)



So yeah, I do sometimes walk around the city in crazy monster shoes (stil have my flats on hand though). I got these bad boys at a cute little boutique in New York called Helianthus. I met the owner and she's probably the sweetest person ever. It's one adorable little shop on Spring Street I always make sure to pop into whenever I'm in Soho. They've pretty much got everything I need this time of year. Amazing jeans, blouses, and shorts...all of which have been life recently. With the intense heat and humidity, I've been keeping my wardrobe purely simple. I've been playing around with colored denim and prints to keep myself and wardrobe slightly entertaining. I pretty much want it to be fashion week and then, of course fall, where I can layer and have a bit more fun! Summer is UGH, kind of a bore to me right now. I think it's time for a change in season HELLO! Already have so many new pieces to bring back to NYC that I'm dying to show you! Right now, I'm trying to just take it easy here in LA in between work by catching up with friends and taking advantage of the beautiful beach weather you only get here in California. I just know that when I fly back to NYC after Labor Day, things are going to get pretty crazy! Still scared to look at my calendar for September. Anways, Cali posts to come my friends!!



Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter


Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Through the West Village. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/08/through-west-village.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...