Weekend Industries









(American Apparel denim shirt, Cotton On tee, J Brand denim shorts, 80%20 shoes, Sienna Ray bag, Milor Italy jewerly)



There are some days when I just want to throw on an easy pair of denim shorts. There is no fuss, and seriously, you can never go wrong is with a cool pair of denim cut-offs. To go with it, I threw on a big button down shirt with rolled up sleeves. This is one of my favorite weekend looks. To make this denim short/ boyfriend shirt combo a bit more me, I opted for this amazing purple hue instead of the usual blue denim and slipped into another summer staple of mine, a striped cotton tee. I'm all for showing a bit of leg, especially in the summer, when everyone is so toned from being outside and walking miles nearly everyday! If you're getting a Brooklyn "industrial" vibe from this look, it's because we snapped these photos in DUMBO, one of the most industrial areas of Brooklyn filled with artists and painters. This is a look I could literally roll out of bed in and hit the streets...with no care of getting dirty.



Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter


Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Weekend Industries. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/08/weekend-industries.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...