Secret Treasures


My drawers are so overflown with goodies that I had to take a few snapshots of my favorites. Stones, skulls, and beads from Alimonada, Vanessa Mooney, Wanderlust+ Co, and new personal favorite, Thread & Stone, go with me everywhere.. clinking against my clothes and disappearing beneath my bed. I feel like a warrior with all this stuff, but I can't help it, I'm obsessed. Also recently added an assortment of candles to my apartment along with a killer handmade mini red bag by the folks at Frank Clegg in Massachusetts, just for me (thanks Frank!) These little things make my house one big treasure trove.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Secret Treasures. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/05/secret-treasures.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...