Away from the Rain



(Forever 21 Aviator Jacket, LNA white top, Plaid Corpus Sirt, White Booties from a store in Santa Monica)

I could never pass an opportunity to wear a cute skirt, yet alone a cute plaid skirt with a shape of a tulip.
This corpus one that I got from Revolve is probably going to be the cutest skirt in my closet that the other skirts are going to be so jealous.
Thank you Revolve Clothing! <3

btw for those who have asked abt the H&M tunic/dress I wore in the last post, Yes I just bought it a couple of weeks ago so it should still be available. Sizewise, I got a size 6 so I could wear it as a dress (I'm normally a size 2 or 4)
and No, it's not suppose to be an off the shoulder dress but I have narrow shoulders so I left it that way rather than keep adjusting it.
Have a great weekend everyone!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Away from the Rain. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/away-from-rain.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...