Day Dreamer

Military Parka, H&M Bow Top, Jessica Simpson Over the Knee Boots
Military Parka, Jessica Simpson Over the Knee Boots
Military Parka, Over the Knee Boots
(Forever 21 Military Parka, H&M Top, Vintage Skirt, Jessica Simpson Over the Knee Boots)

I love walking around the city with my boyfriend.
I wish we had more time to spend together and just chillax.
and yes, the same boring outfit again.
I've been wearing this parka almost everyday. It's the first thing I see when I go into my closet and the boots are the closest to the closet door.
Tomorrow's laundry day so I can wear it on Monday again. lol
You have read this article Outfit with the title Day Dreamer. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-dreamer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...