Black and White

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shiny Pants: Cheap Monday, Shirt: GAP, Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21, Booties: Bally

I'm whippin out the black shiny pant and how rock n roll are they? They're kinda my new love and kinda make me want to scream at the top of my lungs into a microphone with a rock band haha. Anyways, besides what I imagine doing in the pants, these ones by Cheap Monday are actually really comfy, though they don't look it! I kept it pretty simple today, one can't go wrong with the black and white. Black pants, white button-up, black fur. I'm lovin the whole "lets kick some serious ass" vibe of this outfit! Definitely one to repeat! :)

And here is an illustration of me by Leslee from LA, artist and blogger of Ink My Fashion. I was so excited to see this in my Inbox! No one has ever made a sketch like this for me before! It was a very pleasant surprise and really made my day. This illustration is an incredible remake of a shot from my Revolve x Lookbook.nu photoshoot. Leslee is a true artist! Thank you for doing this for me!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, my new header was made by my sister, Nana in Wonderland! Thank you Dy, I love what you've done with it!!
You have read this article with the title Black and White. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/black-and-white.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...