It's Now Open

Jeffrey Campbell Alexa Wedges

I've been meaning to clean out my closet and sell some of my clothes & shoes for the longest time but never got around it due to my busy school / work schedule plus I've been a lazy ass.
However, after hearing about Haiti, I wanted to do more than just texting to donate $10.
Therefore, I've created a separate blog where I'll be selling my clothes and shoes and 10% of all profit will be going to Red Cross to help the victims in Haiti.
The rest will help me purchase a new dining table and maybe more clothes. hehe

click HERE for the shop.
I'll be updating my Twitter everytime there is a new item in the shop.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/aimeesong
You have read this article Personal with the title It's Now Open. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/01/it-now-open.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...