Jump Around



(Vintage blazer, Free People blouse, J Brand two-toned jeans, Lodis belt, Sainte Claude necklace, Jewelmint bracelet, Bronzallure (available at Lord & Taylors)/Vanessa Mooney rings)

This may be the simplest look, but it's still my favorite. I've had this vintage blazer for ages, bought over a year ago at an amazing estate sale on the Westside of LA. 100& wool and a fiery red, it's my go-to standout blazer. Because of it's color, I kept the rest of my look understated. But you have to check out these new J Brands! They are two-toned (half denim, half waxed) and they kind of look like leggings on crack (the good kind) due to their super hot thigh-high look. I swear everyone does double takes...am i wearing pants, thigh highs, or none of the above? I refuse to answer. THEY'RE JEANS. Topped off with a leopard belt and a geeky pair of penny loafers, I was all good for my day frolicking around the village in between meetings, errands, and some Stuytown fun (I swear I get lost in that place).

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Jump Around. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/jump-around.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...