Antigona

132
(H&M Denim Shirt & Sweater, Zara Pants, Isabel Marant Heels, Givenchy Antigona Bag c/o SSENSE)

For awhile I've been lusting after the Givenchy Pandora bag in this specific color until I saw the Antigona in such a beautiful blue hue with gold hardware. It took me awhile to decide on which bag I wanted more and I was sold on the more structured look of this bag.

P.S. Are you excited for SSENSE 's Black Friday Sale this Friday the 25th? The Givenchy metal mesh pumps, G-Star Tavi leather pants, and the Elizabeth and James Ankle boots (love this color) are on top of my Black Friday list.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Antigona. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/antigona.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...