A Pop of Yellow









(Mango leather jacket, Bar III blouse, I.N.C. by Anna Della Russo skirt, H&M scarf, 80%20 boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Hue chunky socks, Mango rings and LYLIF Gold Cuff Ring)

Because most of my fall wardrobe is filled with neutral tones, I've been on the search for some pops of color. That's why I immediately turned my attention to this bright yellow pencil skirt. The bold hue along with a soft floral blouse brought a bit more life to the gloomy afternoon. And I'm pretty obsessed with a great pair of ankle boots. I just got these from NYC label, 80%20, and they are the most comfortable boots EVER. With the hidden wedge, they also give me a little lift. I can walk miles in these bad boys. Days with my good friend Claire are always amazing. Because we live so close, she's always one I call when I just want to take a walk, go out, and do something completely random and fun. We spent our afternoon doing a bit of shopping downtown.. ended up grubbing on chocolate Pocky sticks and jasmine tea (our weakness) before browsing the street vendors. I came across these two art pieces: one of Bob Dylan and one of Marilyn Monroe...two people that inspire me so much! I wanted to take them home with me!!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title A Pop of Yellow. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/a-pop-of-yellow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...