(Zara Stripe Turtleneck, Anarchy Street Pleated Skirt, H&M Socks, gifted Steve Madden Dynamite Heels in Taupe)
Here is my second outfit (first outfit and heels here) for an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party for Steve Madden's newest campaign, "Steve Brings It!"
What would my party be without great music? I'm usually the one starting the dance floor (whether there really is one or not) at any party so a pair of comfortable yet stunning heels like these are a must.
Here are my top music picks for my tea party:
1. The Kooks - She Moves in Her Own Way
2. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls and Boys
3. Ben Folds - You Don't Know Me.
4. Colbie Caillat - Favorite Song
5. Kate Nash - Navy Taxi
6. Noah and the Whale - 5 Years Time
7. Tristan Prettyman - All I want is You
P.S. Don't forget to get 15% off your order plus free shipping with my coupon code: SongofStyle15
You have read this article Outfit with the title She Moves in Her Own Way. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/she-moves-in-her-own-way.html. Thanks!