Easy Tie Dye


I wasn't planning on wearing this outfit on my flight to Italy but after realizing how comfortable these J Brand jeans were, I switched out my shoes to flats, and wore this exact outfit to my 12 hour flight to Italy. I'm never one to travel in sweatpants (I honestly don't own any and never have except for in High school which was mandatory for gym class) and since I mostly wear jeans (especially the ones that aren't your typical), I'm always in the hunt for comfortable ones and seriously, J Brand gets it right all the time.

(Top Shop Top, Vintage Belt from SongDani aka little sister, J Brand Tie-Dye Jeans - also here, Isabel Marant Rio Sandals, Jewels by Dunn Necklace, Kenneth Cole Watch, Bracelets from Top to Bottom: Gorjana, Jewels by Dunn, Oia Jules, Jewels by Dunn, Plukka Ring)
You have read this article Outfit with the title Easy Tie Dye. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/easy-tie-dye.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...