Chicago Beaches, I love you


(Johnny Was blouse, Hallelu denim shorts, Vintage Boots Company "Covington" boot, Wanderlust+Co bracelets, Rebecca Minkoff bag)

Chicago, I miss you so much already! Dylana and I found ourselves completely zoned out by the cool water of Oak Street Beach. Lake Michigan, you really are a stunner! I was in town just for a day's shoot, but the whole 3 day's stay felt very much like a week. We barely slept! We stayed out late over at the dive-y bars of Wicker Park while mornings were spent overlooking the water in hopes of gaining some color. All I packed were lightweight, easy pieces like this Johnny Was embroidered tunic, and little denim cut-offs (yes, I wore them nearly everyday). I found Dy in and out of little babydoll frocks each day. See? Killer weather really makes getting dressed ten times easier. Right before our flights back to NYC, we hit the beach one last time...I came home with sand in my boots, in my hair, and just stuck to my skin. At least I brought a bit of the Midwest back home with me!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Chicago Beaches, I love you. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/chicago-beaches-i-love-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...