The Duomo: Santa Maria del Fiore

(H&M Sweater, Toi Et Moi Shorts, Chanel Espadrilles)

I walked past The Duomo every day while I was in Florence, and everyday there I would stop by this place and just try to take in as much of it's beauty as I could. I don't think there will ever be enough time in my life for me to look through all of the great detail that went into building this cathedral, and I think I might have to take another (or several more) trips back to Florence so I can take in more of the beautiful architecture this city has to offer.
You have read this article italy / Outfit with the title The Duomo: Santa Maria del Fiore. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/the-duomo-santa-maria-del-fiore.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...